I picked up some Easter loot while at Target today and opened a package of Cadbury eggs to treat the children for waiting so patiently in the car while I drove around to all my errands.
Britton started telling me how they're made. He spoke with a voice of authority as he explained for about 3 minutes the long process of making a Cadbury egg. "First you take eggs from animals but not lions or tigers because they will bite you...then you tear the white pieces off....then put the chocolate on...and then get a bowl and put chocolate in there...then get some pink and put it in the egg...ANNNNNDDD that's all I think. They are SO yummy!" He had much more to say about it and I wish I could remember it word for word because it was so cute.
My kids are such know-it-alls just like their mother. Jay was talking in his sleep a few nights ago and although I couldn't quite pick out the dialogue, it sounded like he was giving a report or lecture on a subject.
I am looking forward to a couple visits this weekend. My Dad (Poppy-Rick) is coming for the Air Show. He said he'll bring his paints too if Nikki still wants her wall painted on. So Nikki and I are trying to rack our brains as to what theme to steer towards.
It's also possible that our nephew, Michael Clark, may come for a quick visit as he passes through from San Diego to Safford this weekend. He might stop on Friday or Sunday. I would really like to see him, hug him, and strike up a friendship.
1 comment:
It sounded so yummy, I had to go get some. I think I got a few tiger eggs though. That or I need to see the dentist. I loved the "recipe" so much I had to share with Kevin, who thought it was great as well.
Post a Comment